Studying and years of training are the most important factors when it comes to meet with a health practitioner, whatever vocation he has chosen.
I believe in having all the fact at hand and understanding the basis of what makes a normal person a conscientious and responsible professional, and for me it starts with studying by jumping in the deep end, and training with difficult case studies. By doing so, I can learn from the mistakes I make, when supervised, and once practicing on my own, I know what to apply, and do it well, so that all of my clients can benefit from my knowledge and indisputable ethic.
Having graduated in Nutrition at the top of my class, and in Naturopathic Medicine, I am even prouder to have achieved best student in Iridology.
Clinical appraisal from Peter Main-Jackson, the most prominent UK-based Iridologist, was heart-warming and confidence-boosting: "A very impressive submission closely referenced and thoroughly discussed. A confident set of cases that leaves me feeling satisfied that we have turned out an excellent practitioner! Top of the Class!"
By choosing to book a consultation with me, you can rest assure that:
- Your health is my own personal goal
- My time will be dedicated to you and only you during the consultations
- I will give you all the tools to reach optimum health
- I will research all that relates to you and that I do not know so that you can still benefit from my experience and current knowledge, and make sure that I will always give relevant and appropriate recommendations, and will always use current research and medical papers as reference; never biased in any way.
- You will get results if you follow through your plan, and I will be there to guide you along the way
- I will always care
Book your consultation today and do not give your health to someone that does not care about you or your goals.