Feeling mostly anxious or easily overwhelmed
Stuck in a loop, unable to let go, unable to control your pattern of thoughts
Struggling with food addictions (or any other addictions)
Diagnosed with an eating disorder
Exhausted, physically and mentally, ruminating over and over about things you cannot change
Worried about memory loss, or have been diagnosed with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson's or any other mental health problem
Requiring support with nutrition, sleep and stress management
Ready to take control of your mind ?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
My MIND SUPPORT package is for you.
What is included:
- 1 initial consultation lasting up to 2 hours
- 4 Follow-ups (every 2 weeks)
- Support resources including guides, food lists, recipes, and worksheets
- Continuous support between appointments. Email, text, and emergency phone support for accountability, encouragement, and further guidance (non-emergency calls during office hours).
- Advice on particular testings that may provide in-depth understanding of your current state of health
- Targeted supplement recommendations
- Referral to therapist or local services if necessary
MIND SUPPORT can be tailored to our membership programme, giving you one free follow-up each month. T&Cs apply.